Ms. Williams is a certified secondary English educator who began her career in education teaching 10th grade, 12th grade, and college-level English courses in Upstate New York. She now teaches at an IB World School in Germany. She holds an M.A. in English and an M.A.T. in Adolescence Education. She tweets and enjoys following other educators @MsWilliamsEng.
literatureteacher on An Argument for Sustained Sile… Joy Kirr on An Argument for Sustained Sile… literatureteacher on Mini-Lesson: You’re the… Benjamin Doxtdator (… on Mini-Lesson: You’re the… Mandy Van Deven on 5 Must-Read Books for Sum…
- The Power of the (Informal) Peer Observation
- Furniture in the Collaborative Classroom: Desks with wheels may be overrated
- Interrogating Language and Power with Amy Tan’s “Mother Tongue”
- Reflections on being a student
- Reflections on Co-Teaching
- Checklists to Promote Learning (and Independence):
- What if teachers had more time?
- Thinking Out Loud: What if Universities Harnessed the Power of K-12 Teachers?
- Wish List: “Heart of Darkness” by Joseph Conrad
- Application Season is Here & “Undermatching” is Still a Problem
- RT @prabhbob: And this was among **critical** scholars. Challenging patriarchy doesn’t just happen bc you know who to cite. It is a sustain… 17 hours ago
- RT @JessicaCalarco: I Guess I'll Do It: new evidence suggests that women are more likely to volunteer for thankless tasks - not because the… 2 days ago
- Unscientific anecdotal observation: Men who don't know me very well are the most likely group to explain India's po… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Wish that more of this history was explored in the Lutherhaus in Wittenberg, a museum where visitors learn that Kat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- "Reconsider the Lobster" by @kate_manne the-tls.co.uk/articles/publi… 4 days ago
- Follow High School English Page on WordPress.com