literatureteacher on An Argument for Sustained Sile… Joy Kirr on An Argument for Sustained Sile… literatureteacher on Mini-Lesson: You’re the… Benjamin Doxtdator (… on Mini-Lesson: You’re the… Mandy Van Deven on 5 Must-Read Books for Sum…
- The Power of the (Informal) Peer Observation
- Furniture in the Collaborative Classroom: Desks with wheels may be overrated
- Interrogating Language and Power with Amy Tan’s “Mother Tongue”
- Reflections on being a student
- Reflections on Co-Teaching
- Checklists to Promote Learning (and Independence):
- What if teachers had more time?
- Thinking Out Loud: What if Universities Harnessed the Power of K-12 Teachers?
- Wish List: “Heart of Darkness” by Joseph Conrad
- Application Season is Here & “Undermatching” is Still a Problem
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Follow High School English Page on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Editing Checklist
Here are a few checklists that I use to help students self-edit writing and engage in peer review activities. I like that these tools make expectations for writing and peer review clearer; checklists are also a great way put responsibility … Continue reading